DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2 Adds Accelerated HEVC Encoding
Blackmagic Design updates its popular DaVinci Resolve software.
Blackmagic Design has rolled out which carries over a dozen new improvements and fixes. What creators will benefit most from is the hardware acceleration support for H.265 10-bit on Mac, LUT name display in BRAW clip metadata, and custom output frame rates for YouTube, Vimeo, and Frame.io.
Frame.io was introduced into DaVinci Resolve with version 16.0, allowing users to access accounts, teams, and projects with the DaVinci Resolve Media tab. Plus, any 新皇冠体育盘口 clips added to the Media Pool are automatically downloaded for use in the project. With 16.2.2, the update adds the ability to set Frame.io task markers to "complete" and Rec. 709-A gamma for QuickTime player.
新皇冠体育盘口 The latest version also addresses issues, including a fix in video level shifts during H.264 playback on Macs, as well as preview issues in Fusion in proxy mode.
DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2
- Hardware accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs
- Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata
- Ability to assign frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo and Frame.io renders
- Support for marking Frame.io comments in markers as complete
- Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog
- Support for exporting .srt files without formatting
- Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK
- Support for Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility
- Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A
- Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems
- Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline
- Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector
- Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display
- Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode
- Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe
- Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders
- Multiple performance and stability improvements
DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2 is available for free and found on Blackmagic Design's support . If you're new to the software, Blackmagic Design has released a complete guide for version 16, which is also free to .